The following tasks must be accomplished, however, the order may vary!
1) Paperwork must reach the CTS office, including application, checklists, copies of certifications
2) Interview with a recruiter
3) Processing of drug screen, background check, reference check
4) Testing and competency evaluation
5) CTS Orientations - often given during the interview visit
In order to hire you efficiently and get you working quickly, please bring the following to the office for your interview appointment.
1) 2 forms of ID(Driver's License, Passport, Social Security Card, Alien Registration, Work Permit, Birth Cert)
2) Current RN / LPN / CNA License(s) or Certification(s)
3) Current CPR card and, if applicable, current ACLS card
4) Any Current Certifications (examples: PALS, NALS)
5) Proof of PPD performed within the last 6 months OR report of Chest X-ray within the last 3 years
6) Proof of immunization or a positive titer
7) Documentation of a Hepatitis B Series OR a positive titer (these are not required if you complete a waiver.)
8) 2 Clinical Professional References (manager or supervisor) - contact information
9) Statement of good health by a physician within the last 12 months
10) A completed application may be downloaded from the internet OR filled in during your office visit
You will receive a "WELCOME EMAIL" with the URL to access most of the online tests and skills checklists.
1) You will need a "User Name" and "Password", in the Welcome email
2) Click on the tests listed on the left side of the dashboard.
3) Your asigned tests and checklists will be listed for you to click on and take. Please finish the exam once started to prevent incorrect scores.
4) When done, push "submit" and your score will be emiled to you and CTS.
Virginia, DC & MD Area Phone Numbers:
Toll Free: 1-888-RNS.4.YOU
Baltimore Area Phone Numbers:
Toll Free: 1.800.767.0605