You take care of Patients
We take care of YOU !
Top Healthcare Jobs
in Virginia, D.C. and Maryland - Nationwide Travel too!
At ConTemporary Healthcare, we believe that nurses and allied professionals form the backbone of patient care. We care about our employees, and want to help you get the most from your career in healthcare. Take a look at the opportunities we have to offer:
- ConTemporary Healthcare is owned and operated by registered nurses who understand the challenges you face.
- Staffing coordinators and an RN are available 24 hours a day to assist you while you're on assignment.
- Access a variety of per-diem, contract, temp-to-hire, or permanent job opportunities.
- Enjoy daily pay and great benefits.
- Gain the flexibility to work where and when you want.
- ConTemporary Healthcare offers exciting travel opportunities both in the Virginia, D.C. and Maryland area and throughout the Nation.
- Access travel assignments that offer the flexibility and financial security you desire.
- Find the right assignment to fit your needs and fulfill your professional aspirations.
- Receive competitive pay and a housing stipend.
- Use our travel coordinator to guide you through the process.
- ConTemporary Healthcare offers top jobs with leading healthcare facilities throughout the Virginia, D.C. and Maryland area.
- Access flexible part-time and rewarding full-time career opportunities—on a per-diem, contract or permanent basis.
- Enjoy competitive pay and full benefits.
Permanent Full-time Healthcare Positions
- ConTemporary Healthcare's recruiting professionals understand the market, as well as the importance of getting to know you, so we can find the right job for you.
- Access rewarding full-time opportunities with the Virginia, D.C. and Maryland area's top healthcare facilities.
- We guide you through an extensive and confidential search process until we find a position that matches your skills and objectives.
- We can also help you negotiate a competitive compensation package.
Private Duty Healthcare
Any employee that has a concern about the quality and safety of patient care provided by ConTemporary, which has not been addressed by ConTemporary's management, is encouraged to contact the Joint Commission at www.jointcommission.org or by calling the Office of Quality Monitoring at 630.792.5636. To demonstrate our commitment to the delivery of safe, quality patient care, we assure our employees that no retaliatory or disciplinary action will be taken for reporting a quality of care concern.