Our benefits reward you for the hard work you do.
ConTemporary Healthcare believes nurses and allied professionals form the backbone of patient care. We care about our employees and want to help you get the most from your career in healthcare. We offer an array of benefits that set us apart from the rest.
- Compassion and an understanding of the industry- owned and operated by a registered nurse.
- Staffing coordinators and an RN are available 24 hours a day to assist you while you’re on assignment.
- Daily pay!
- Dedication Rewards and Referral Bonuses!
- Medical and dental insurance and short term disability benefits for those who qualify.
- Completion Bonuses (vary throughout the year)
- Payroll taxes-All clinicians are paid W2 employees, so we take responsibility for employer taxes.
- Malpractice insurance covered by ConTemporary for all clinicians.
- Gain the flexibility to work where and when you want.
Professionals we place...
- Registered Nurses
- Licensed Practical Nurses
- Certified Nursing Assistants
- Nurse Practitioners
- Medical Assistants
- OR/Surgical Technicians
- Respiratory Therapists
- Case Management/ Home Health
- Per diem
- Supplemental staffing
- Local and national contracts
- Private Duty
- Flu Clinics
- Temporary to permanent positions
- School and Camp nurses
- Permanent Placement
If you want to take advantage of our fantastic and growing benefits package, contact us today!